Creative MicroSystems Corporation [CMC] is a unique company that develops innovative custom solutions, progressing rapidly from idea/problem to practical devices, using unique facilities specifically assembled for the rapid creation and implementation of advanced technologies.
Our expertise in electrooptics, lasers, microlithography, exotic materials, material science, microelectronics and biology allows us to apply multi-disciplinary approaches to solving problems that often result in unique, technologically significant solutions and valuable IP.
Our 13,000 square foot facility has extensive capabilities for optics development, advanced lithography, high resolution imaging, surface characterization, custom coating, binary and analog patterning, wet and dry processing and 3,000 square feet of Class 10/100/1000 clean rooms for the development and production of defect sensitive micro and nano devices.
CMC is looking for individuals motivated to become key members of our team that continually expands the bounds of microfabrication and nanotechnology.
Current Job Openings include:
- Experience in: diffractive optics, LEDs, lasers, fiber optics, microscopy, imaging systems and lithography, involving the entire spectrum.
- Proficiency in optical modeling software (ZEMAX or OSLO)
- Proficiency in RCWA techniques
- Electrical with one or more of the following skills:
- Circuit design and board layout (analog and digital)
- Prototype design/assembly and troubleshooting
- Micro-controller/embedded system design and programming
- FPGA development
- RF design and communication protocols experience a plus
- Software with one or more of the following skills:
- C++ on Windows, Linux or Android
- Open GL or similar graphics experience
- Data and processing parallelization methods and techniques
- Embedded hardware experience a plus
We’re looking for applicants at all levels of education & experience.
Send resume and letter of interest to: HR@creativemicro.com and/or send us a note below.