The ideal candidate is someone with “prototype to production” experience in designing and building compact electronics products that incorporate a display in space-constrained form factors similar to what you might find in portable electronics or automotive displays. The immediate need is in support of an augmented reality and heads-up display product scheduled to be in production by 2020.
This pivotal role synthesizes years of research into a market-ready product. We are seeking motivated talent that attacks tough challenges of design and implementation with enthusiasm. We utilize both dynamic, multidisciplinary team environments as well as individual effort to create the next generation of technology in advanced personal displays. A strong portfolio of designs and prototypes through to commercial products will allow the CMC team to visualize how your contributions will fit into our current efforts for breakthrough products.
This full-time position requires a minimum half-time commitment in Vermont with some travel through the year.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- B.S., M.S., or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Optical Systems Engineering.
- Productization and commercialization experience including the market introduction phase
Optimal Job Requirement:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in development, testing and integration
- Deep and focused development on compact electronic systems
- Prototype design, assembly and troubleshooting
- Miniaturization of products
- New process and product development in one or more of the following:
- Augmented Reality
- Advanced Vision Systems
- Information processing and displays
- Flexible technical management on projects incorporating:
- Iterative prototype design and production management
- Manufacturing development
Desired Skills or Additional Interests:
- Fluid and agile problem-solving with ability to manifest complex concepts
- Complementary skills encompassing in-depth technological knowledge, management of multi-tiered processes and budgetary commercialization strategies
- Understanding of the display marketplace
- Supply chain management and utilization
Send resume and letter of interest to: HR@creativemicro.com and/or send us a note below.